20 Jul, 2015
23769 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Read this in: Hindi
1) What is the prescribed minimum paid-up equity capital for Payments and Small banks that are being established and which aim to take banking services to more people and small businesses?
a) Rs. 1000 crore
b) Rs. 500 crore
c) 250 crore
d) Rs. 100 crore
2) 80:20 Scheme, which was the popular name of an import curb scheme by the RBI, was associated with import of which commodity?
a) Crude Oil
c) Raw an unpolished Diamonds
3) GIFT City, which is the first ever International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) or Finance Special Economic Zone (FSEZ) established in India, is situated at which place?
4) What is the correct expansion of the term MUDRA?
a) Micro Undertakings Development and Refinance Authority
b) Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency
c) Micro Undertakings Development and Restructuring Agency
d) Mini Units Development and Restructuring Authority
5) Which of the following sets of PSU were added to the list of sick PSUs as disclosed in the information given by the govt. in Parliament during March 2015?
a) CONCOR and Air India
b) BSNL and MTNL
c) Air India and BSNL
d) Air India and MTNL
6) Which entity has become India’s newest public sector undertaking (PSU) during April 2015 after Union Govt. increased its stake to over 51% in this entity?
c) Axis Bank
7) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) completed how many years of its operations during 2015?
a) 25 years
b) 40 years
c) 50 years
d) 60 years
8) K.M. Mani, who is the Chairman of the Empowered Committee of State Finance Ministers on the crucial issue of Goods and Services Tax (GST), is the finance minister of which of the following states?
b) Andhra Pradesh
9) What is the primary objective of ‘Price Stabilization Fund’, which was established by the Union Govt. in 2015 with a corpus of Rs. 500 crore?
a) To put a monitoring authority over crude oil prices
b) To control inflation in the country
c) To stabilize fluctuations in the stock markets
d) Keeping prices of perishable farm commodities under control
10) During March 2015 Indian Railways signed a landmark MoU with which of the following entities to raise Rs. 1.5 lakh crore worth of funds to finance its infrastructure projects?
Ans : 1) d 2) b 3) a 4) b 5) d 6) b 7) a 8) c 9) d 10) a