19 Jan, 2016
4908 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
1) What was the main reason for the 1-day bank strike observed by bank employees on 8 January 2016?
a) To protest against the proposed committee on monetary policy to undermine the role of the RBI
b) To protest against alleged upper-hand given to private banks in managing their NPAs
c) To protest against violation of employees service agreements by the five associate banks of the SBI
d) To demand better working conditions and salary structure
2) The ambitious odd-even formula for alternate-day usage of cars in Delhi was implemented on an experimental basis for 15 days from –
a) 31 Dec 2015
b) 25 Dec 2015
c) 1 Jan 2016
d) 15 Jan 2016
3) Which state imposed a dress code for devotees entering temples from 1 January 2016?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) Andhra Pradesh
4) Who was appointed head of the committee constituted to give recommendations for restructuring of the censor board during January 2016?
a) Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
b) Shyam Benegal
c) Vikram Gokhale
d) Subhash Ghai
5) The 103rd edition of Indian Science Congress (ISC) was held at which place during January 2016?
6) A B Bardhan, who passed away during January 2016, was a prominent political figure associated with which party?
c) Forward Bloc
7) India defeated which country in the final of the South Asian Football Federation Cup (SAFF Cup) during January 2016?
d) Sri Lanka
8) Pranav Dhanawade, who came to limelight during January 2016, is associated with which sports?
9) South Asian Football Federation Cup (SAFF Cup) for 2015 was hosted in which Indian city?
10) Which airbase of the Indian Air Force (IAF) was targeted by Pak-based terrorists during January 2016?
| MCQ 2016 | 2016 MCQ Questions | January 2016 MCQs | Objective Questions 2016 | 2016 Top Questions | Current Affairs MCQs 2016 |